[Courses] hmmm

Steve ekco9595 at rogers.com
Wed Jun 2 08:12:25 EST 2004

Acutally hade you read more carefully, you would have also seen another user
say the same again about not reading before signing up, then which you would
have read my reply 'I did read it _6 months ago_'. Christ all I said one time
in one email was I liked the thought of girls into linux, and I stand by that
statemnet still. If 'you people' simply can't take a comment like that
without getting ants in your pants and throwing a fit then I suggest you need
to lighten up and take the plunger out of your ass. seriously. Also perhaps
if you don't want guys to be guys then maybe you might want to consider
making it women only instead of telling guys you can be here but your going
to have to not act like a guy at all. meh.