[Courses] hmmm

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Wed Jun 2 09:12:04 EST 2004

The courses list has been very quiet lately.  Because the courses are all run
by volunteers this happens when the course instructor is unable to maintain
thier planned schedule, or when they feel there is not enough interest in the
course, or some other reason.

But there has been some messages in the last 6 months.  I have had a look at
the list of people subscribed to courses and your name is there.   It may be
that you have only signed up for some courses, and they are ones that are
no-longer running.  If you leave all boxes un-checked you will get mail from
any course.

sue