[Courses] Re: contolling parallel port with perl

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Fri Dec 17 23:42:52 EST 2004

  wrote:

> Hi every one,
> do anybody have an idea how to control parralell port with perl command?
>
> the basic thing I want to do is send a command to device in parallel por
> and be able to read the respond...

G'day nameBasic One,

I personally can't help you, and in fact would like to point out that
this is not the appropriate Linuxchix list for this kind of question.
There are a number of others that would most likely be able to help you.

You could repost the question on any of the following lists and I think
you ar likely to get some help on any of them.  They are

Newchix for people who are new to linux
Techtalk for technical questions
Programming for programming specific discussions

Are you a memeber of any of these lists?  If not, I would highly
recomend them.  I suggest you repost your question to your pick of these
lists, where I think that you will get some help.  (I think my
prefeerenc would be programming since it concerns perl commands).

sue