[Courses] [LaTeX] Spanish translation, 4th chapter, new address

Isabelle Hurbain isabelle.hurbain at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 19:34:47 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

Several things to say today:
1) I've been noticed yesterday that Jorge "Koke" Bernal has translated
the first three chapters of the course in Spanish, so feel free to look
at his page if you speak Spanish:

2) Plus, he has written a "parallel" fourth chapter about mathematical
expressions. This chapter is at the moment only available in Spanish at

3) I don't remember if I told you that the address of the courses had
slightly changed since I redesigned the website. It is now at:

That's all folks!