[Courses] Re: Courses Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Sat May 17 09:46:44 EST 2003

At 1:52 PM +1000 5/17/03, Guru - wrote:
>I don't really understand your point.
>I am completely aware that this is a site that has mainly women
>members and was designed for females, I never said I had a problem
>with that, I was only making the point that I would prefer if
>generalisations weren't made either way (as it says in the
>documentation you pointed out).
>And yes I already have RTFM.

As list admin,  I'm stepping in and stopping this thread. It's
offtopic, and belongs on issues. Please feel free to subscribe to
issues (if you are not already) and discuss it there.
--
.Michelle

--------------------------
Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
tech at murrain dot net     http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575
SMS: 4132226350 at messaging dot sprintpcs dot com

"I am determined to cultivate only thoughts that increase trust and
love, to use my hands to perform only deeds that build community, to
speak only words of harmony and aid." - Thich Nhat Hanh