[Courses] (no subject)

kwmelvin kwmelvin at intrex.net
Sat Mar 8 08:41:48 EST 2003

Greetings,

I have uploaded Lesson 16 to my website, for those of you who are still
with us. I have been very busy with other things, and it may very well
be awhile before I get around to doing Lesson 17, which deals with
Modules: Headers and header files, A program that uses infinite arrays,
makefiles for multiple files, &c. Use wget to grab Lesson 16:

  $ wget http://us.geocities.com/k_w_melvin/C_16.tgz

Use tar to open the lesson:

  $ tar -xzvf C_16.tgz

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to provide any answers with this lesson
however answers are always welcome, and I urge everyone who is still with
us to try and answer the Exercises, and share your answers with the rest
of us. Actually, the exercises are very similar to something I am working
on (which has to do with text files, fields, and records). I'll certainly
share what I come up with (like I did with the strtok() stuff.).

I will probably be taking down some of the earlier lessons from my
website, so please grab what you need while it is still there. A list
of [C] Beginner's Lesson files are somewhere in the archive? I don't
have the list handy at this moment. Maybe someone can point it out?

Happy Programming!