[Courses]Using info

Robyn Manning rmanning at adam.com.au
Sat Jun 14 20:30:59 EST 2003

Hi all

I'm going to be helping teach some Unemployed people in a Work for the
Dole program. They'll be helping Computerbank SA recycle computers and
on the OK ones install Linux, configure it, and teach the recipient how
to use it. Recipients can be needy schools, community groups and
families.

I'd like to know if I can use Lessons given in the Networking course for
these participants.

Thanks

Robyn

http://sa.computerbank.org.au

ps We are sending computers and a trainer to East Timor to help get the
Social Services dept setup with IT. Contact me for further info.

--
You are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.