[Courses][Python] Assignment1

Cynthia Solla sinfullysilenced at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 18:41:48 EST 2003

 Hello all,
  My name is Cynthia, I'm 18 years old, I am currently a resident in Hawaii (Oahu), and I got my first taste of Linux when I was 16. I am another one of those "late-comers" into the computer world and know that I can never go back.  I was introduced to the Linux OS by a dear friend and mentor who happened to be a very experienced Linux Computer Administrator. I've always been enchanted by the world of computer security and programming and have made very few and weak attempts to learn a computer lnaguage in depth.  I was told to learn Python as a computer project and this led me into an underground society of geek fanatics alike. Though I did not have any prime interest in computers until I was about 14, I've learned a lot and have read more material than I think I will ever be able to produce.  I have been a subscriber to Linuxchix for quite some time and I am constantly learning new things. It's excited me very much to see how fast women and men alike on this site and all ov
 er the
 world have gathered together in an effort to keep opensource material and knowledge at our fingertips.
    Hobbies I enjoy doing other than computers include, hiking, playing guitar, writing poetry, reading, soccer, swimming, surfing every chance I get, and running.
    I hope to get to know everyone personally over the course of this lesson and wish everyone the best of luck in learning Python.
           Aloha,
        Cynthia aka Dani