[Courses] PLEASE READ linux chix "I'm here" emails - I don't want them

cn connie_nguyen888 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 08:33:24 EST 2003

Hello,
I've gotta a huge volume of emails like the one below that it's almost like SPAM (sorry I don't mean to point anyone out. I just grabbed teh first example"). There's a bunch of the "I'm here emails" to sign up for the class  - how can I eliminate getting these emails that do not pertain to me while maintaining my membership in the group?????!!!!!

"Rudy L. Zijlstra" <rudy at edsons.demon.nl> wrote:
Carlo Hamalainen wrote:

>* Carlo pokes Horatio.
>
>-- Carlo