[Courses] New to this list, so, hi!

joe shindlin jojotheracoon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 02:14:30 EST 2003

Hello, my name is joe. I am 24, live in austin texas,
a technilogical meca, My computer's name is Mirrus, my
editor is vim, compiler gcc. I enjoy programming,
Linux (slackware), music...listening, not making.
That's about there to know about me. Now that i've
introduced myself, welcome me darn it :) only if you
want to ;)

I am following a small guide on oneeyedcrow on
shutting of X from listening on those port's, but i
can't seem to find the interface name, i try 'X11+',
How would i go about finding the name, if there's a
program that tell's you i would love to know, or
possibly i'm adding to my 'rc.firewall' script
incorrectly, at any rate, some input would be great.
Joe.