[Courses] [FS] Absence

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 5 13:52:28 EST 2003

Well I hope that you have a good holiday.  I understand that things just
happen, and you end up not having the time to do the things that you plan.
And not getting arround to things like telling us that you are going.

As I am feeling similarly pressured and have not had time to work through the
last lesson, it actually suits me to have a few weeks to catch up!

I hope that you will have great tales of holiday living when you return.  I am
willing to bet that you don't  miss the internet after the first few days.

sue