[Courses] [Networking] Lesson Two - Purchasing the Right Hardware

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 16 16:45:48 EST 2003

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:09 am, Hamster wrote:
> LESSON 2 - Purchasing the Right Hardware

> Alternatively, this whole lesson including pictures exists as a HTML
> document at
> http://linux.invisiblepixels.org/writings/networkcourse/2.hardware.html

I haven't read this message yet, I am printing it to read on the train when I
hopefully have less pressure.  But I have looked at the pictures, and I am
very impressed to see that I will be able to connect my toaster and coffee
machine to the network!    :-D

Well at the moment I make coffee with a plastic funnel and toast on a long
wire fork over the fire, do you think I can attach them to the network?

sue