[Courses] [C] Beginner's Lessons: 1-5 in text format

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at gmx.com
Mon Oct 14 22:11:14 EST 2002

K,

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 11:45:57AM -0400, KWMelvin wrote:

> I've uploaded corrected text versions of lessons 1-5 to:
>
> http://us.geocities.com/k_w_melvin/C_1-5.tgz

I'm amazed at the speed that the C course has taken ;-) I think (without
even having looked at the tarball itself) that this would be a valuable
addition to the courses page on http://www.linuxchix.org/. Would you mind
me converting this to html where appropriate and adding it to the other
courses? I'm happy to include any copyright notice you want, and of course
the material will remain yours.

cheers,

Sonja