[Courses] [C] Beginner's Lesson 4A: Arrays, Qualifiers, and R eading Numbers

Anand R anand.r at cybertech.co.in
Fri Oct 11 16:18:22 EST 2002

Thanks Eugene. May be I could have elaborated. This is the program which
came on the mailing list. It was an assignment for the group. There are some
other code mistakes in some other places in the mail. But it is bound to
happen in an effort as this one (and also indrectly serves as an assignment
for the group members). I did realize that the double quotes were not in
place.

Hats off to KW for the efforts being put in to this exercise. Really
commendable and greatly appreciated. Thanks a million K.

Regards,
--Andy