[Courses] [Security] Port forwarding with SSH and ipchains/iptables

Ms. Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 20 22:09:33 EST 2002

Wow, something I actually know something about. <g>

In my last job, I had to ssh into linux boxen from wherever I was; when
where I was was "on the road", it was usually via a Windows laptop.

http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

Ttssh extension on Teraterm is what you want to look at; free, stable,
wonderful......I've spent hours on end using it.

(Should Macs arise as a question, Nifty is what you want:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jonasw/freeware/niftyssh/)

--pig

On 3/20/02 1:20 PM,  <jennyw at dangerousideas.com> shared this thought:

--