[Courses] Re: Courses digest, Vol 1 #60 - 1 msg

phiber2001 phiber2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 03:30:54 EST 2002

Well, I asked some question off the list. But seems like you didn't get it.
So I'm sending it to the group so that everyone can benefit from it. What I
want to know is that how can you enable syntax coloring in vi. And there's
a vi tutor called vim is there anything like that for emacs? Again you
didn't talk anything about the advantages of tcl and why we would learn it
and how long it might take, its pros and cons etc etc. And again how long
you want to carry this lesson, where will this lesson take us (intro, mid
or pro level) and when is the next lesson coming out (as the first one was
not filled in with much technical info).

Thanks for the cooperation,
~p