[Courses] [Security] netstat status field

coldfire rolick571 at duq.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:45:16 EST 2002

i think that one of the points that steve guy was trying to make (way back
when) was that the majority of virii/trojans/DDOS attacks affected the
windows platform.  it's not that the windows users would utilize the raw
socket ability .. it's that the existing virii coding retards would make
some crazy bad @$$ DDOS attacks that used this.  i wonder if they'll ever
figure out how to use the raw sockets ;p

coldie