[Courses] [C] Restarting the C course.

Mary linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sun Jun 9 15:13:22 EST 2002

OK,

Noone really put their hand up to do stuff with the C course, so here's
a proposal that I'd like to make that I think I can do to get things
started.

Every so often (I'm thinking once a week at the moment, but no
promises), I will propose a C topic for discussion. Then people can post
questions, advice, rants, gotchas, whatever, about that topic, and when
the discussion has died down I'll post a summary of what people said,
and that can go on the webpage too.

I don't want to do this all alone, so if I'm too slow off the mark with
the topic, someone else should propose one!

So how will you be able to take part?

When the topic is proposed, it's open to all comers.

 * Post a question from the textbook and your answer.
 * Post a question you can't answer.
 * Post a question you don't understand.
 * Post an explanation of common mistakes made about this topic.
 * Post a description of how to solve common errors with this topic.
 * Post a discussion of why this topic is useful.

-Mary.