[Courses] RE: Courses digest, [Python] Welcome

Cynthia Grossen cgrossen at lans.mha.org
Mon Jul 1 18:27:07 EST 2002

hello,
	my name is cyndi, I'll be using online resources. I have programming
experience in VB, java, c/c++, foxpro 2.6,6.0, & 7.0, cobol, csh,
javascript, mc68000 assembly and MC68(11?), and a few more. mostly I'm a
dabbler, so I can read a lot of languages, but I really only code in foxpro
and c/c++ with a dash of VB and javascript for leavening. And I think the
final q, has been answered enough. but I will say that I like pythons and
have been thinking about buying a ball python; I've heard that they're good
snakes for beginners. I wonder if this means anything in relation to the
lang.