[Courses] book

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at addcom.de
Thu Jan 24 21:32:21 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 05:44:08PM -0800, Laurel Fan wrote:
> If you're serious about participating in the course, but can't get the
> book for financial reasons, email me off list.

Before anyone starts scanning or copying...

Practical C Programming is on Safari, and Informit has a free 30 days
Safari trial. Check

	http://safari.informit.com/mainhom.asp?home

You are not supposed to archive books, of course. While Safari is
quite good in detecting wget 'attacks' (you'd expect O'Reilly
to hire able people, no? :)), saving page after page by hand
might be tedious, but is not detectable by any software.

Hope this helps -

Sonja