[Courses] Well, shall we?

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Tue Jan 15 15:32:01 EST 2002

Heya --

Quoth Michelle Murrain (Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 01:36:56PM -0500):
> First question - how will we do this? Should we stick to e-mail, or think
> about IRC/Chat sessions as well?

	I vote for e-mail also, since I have the Schedule of Doom that's
booked up like two months in advance.  I can barely make time for
regularly scheduled events as it is; e-mail is a more forgiving
"sometime in the next few days" sort of forum.

> Kernighan&Richie
> Practical C programming (O'Reilly)
>   A Book on C by Al Kelley and Ira Pohl.
> C, A Reference Manual
> Expert C Programming Deep C Secrets Author Peter Van Der Linden
> The Pragmatic Programmer Author Andrew Hunt and David Thomas
> Dietel and Dietel

	Slight preference for the O'Reilly since I already have it, but
I'm more than willing to go with whatever folks more knowledgeable than
me think would be good.

	Besides, more tech books is rarely a bad thing.  [grin]

Library addict,
Raven

"Ben says "WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY BACKSPACE IS DELETE" "