[Courses] Chapter 15 clarifications

KWMelvin kwmelvin at intrex.net
Sat Dec 21 11:56:13 EST 2002

Thanks Jenn! (I hope you are feeling better!)

The HTML file that I included with the lesson 15 tarball has a link
to a thread about floating-point that is in the LinuxChix archives.

I hope that others will be able to find some time to make some comments
on floating-point in C.  If anyone can come up with some sample source
code that illustrates any of these concepts, that would be great!

(I wonder if it would be possible to simulate a 4-digit floating-point
chip, that graphically outputs what Oualline does on paper?) If *I*
understood this stuff better, I'd give it a go... simulators are so
educational [like the Simpletron Computer].)