[Courses] [C] Please give some feedback

Morgon Kanter admin at surgo.net
Wed Dec 11 19:29:42 EST 2002

i have chapter 1 of our C tutorial done (yes, I know there is a wiki up, but
I did this before I knew of it), and would like some feedback if it is done
well or not or if I should change anything (I won't do any other chapters -
I'll wait for the draft of them to be done on the wiki). Also, there is two
appendixes (or appendices) in the back, ASCII char codes and C escape
characters. The XML file is 1500 lines now, wow :p

Anyway, please give feedback. What I have changed is the puts() in the first
program to a printf()

Morgon
--
grab my updated (11/25/02) public key from http://www.surgo.net/pubkey.asc