[Courses] [C] common keywords

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Mon Dec 9 12:05:46 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 07:19, Morgon Kanter wrote:
> I have begun working on chapter 1 of the C tutorial, which is listing what
> you need, the pros and cons of C, common keywords, and your first C program.
> I am kind of stuck on what some of the real common keywords used and thrown
> around are, though. If you could respond to my personal address (not the list
> - that would be spammy! Unless it was requested by someone, of course) with
> some of the commonly used keywords to include, that would be great!

Um. The courses on the courses section of LinuxChix.org are typically
just a record of the course-information provided on the mailing list.

If you want to write a C tutorial to post to courses AND put up on the
site, that's fine. If you want to write something that isn't
specifically for linuxchix.org, that's also fine. If you want something
we link to from LinuxChix Recommends - great.

But I get the feeling that you're writing something specifically for the
courses section of the LinuxChix website, which is something we've never
put up there. (Not saying we won't, saying we never have & I don't know
if we will.)

Jenn V.
 My book 'Essential CVS' will be published by O'Reilly in 2003.
jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/