[Courses] Ok, is anyone else seeing this?

Morgon Kanter admin at surgo.net
Thu Dec 5 16:59:31 EST 2002

It seems when I get my messages back in the digest form of linuxchix mail, it
when I view it there is an =20 after almost every line break (even the ones
I enter myself, with the enter key). I want to know - is anyone else seeing
this, or is it something Kmail/linuxchix mailing list doing to my messages?
It is getting very annoying, and I'd love to know what I could do to stop it
(I've already turned off smart quoting and stuff). I am really wondering
what's up and if anyone else is seeing it.

Morgon
--
grab my updated (11/25/02) public key from http://www.surgo.net/pubkey.asc