[Courses] Re: Big attachment

Suzi Anvin suzi at anvin.org
Fri Aug 16 12:49:30 EST 2002

While I *personally* am in favor of this, on the courses list especially
it could be problematic for many.  I have easy and quick access to a web
server and can just pop up an assignment online for folks to
view/critique/comment on/etc.  I'm betting many others do not have this
luxury, and they need a way to show others their code.
			-Suzi