[Courses] [Basics] Dear participants...

Beth Johnson linux.chick at verizon.net
Sun Apr 7 13:54:05 EST 2002

On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 22:41, Shuying wrote:

> A  quick check with  freshmeat.net shows up a few publishing software for
> linux, but I don't really know what you use Publisher for so I don't know
> if they're of any use to you.

Well, could you please post the search terms you used?  I spent an hour
poking around Freshmeat and found nothing.  I just need something that
will let me churn out newsletters with graphics and wrapped text and
such in a quick manner.

Thanks for the info also about porting to different platforms.

regards,
Beth
--
Beth Johnson
Springfield, MA USA

This message was created and sent completely independent of Microsoft
products.
No electrons were harmed in the making of this message.