[Announce] LinuxChix have a new Makers group

Terry tech at futurecourse.com
Fri Jun 12 03:44:01 UTC 2015

LinuxChixxors have formed a new group called "Makers" for chixxors who
are exploring DIY electronic and other projects. We'll talk Arduino and
other microcontroller boards, RaspberryPi and other single board
computers, sensors, robots, drones, 3D printing, and anything else
people are interested in. Whatever level you are at, whether it be a
total beginner, or have been doing this for years, you're welcome to
join in.   Thanks to Michelle and Lesley for making it happen.

Join the mailing list here -
http://mailman.linuxchix.org/mailman/listinfo/makers - and the
conversation on the #makers channel in IRC.

Don't know about our IRC? Check out http://www.linuxchix.org/irc-chat.html.

You might also want to follow us on Twitter -
https://twitter.com/linuxchix/  Thanks to Fazia for stepping up and
getting this going.  We should have a tweet soon about the Makers group
so help us , so spread the word and retweet.

Thanks for reading.

--
Terry