[Announce] Women Who Tech TeleSummit May 12th

Allyson Kapin allyson at radcampaign.com
Fri May 1 14:41:43 UTC 2009

Hi Ladies:
I¹m a newbie to Linux Chix and really psyched to be a part of it.

Also, wanted to let you know about the 2nd annual Women Who Tech TeleSummit
( http://bit.ly/hwi3M ) coming up on May 12t via phone and web. The
TeleSummit brings hundreds of women together who leverage their technology
savvy to inspire change and transform the world. Of particular interest to
the community is the Women and Open Source panel which explores getting
women involved in creating successful Open Source communities, the
foundations of openness, and Open Standards. Panelists: Michelle Murrian,
NOSI, Amy De Groff, Howard County Library and Amanda Steinberg of Soapbxx.

We have some comp tix left for the Women Who Tech TeleSummit so please sign
up for the panels that interest you here - http://bit.ly/hwi3M

We are also doing after parties in SF, DC, NYC, London and Atlanta so feel
free to join our Facebook group and I will send you RSVP info on the
afterparties as well. Note: It¹s a low volume list.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6280434323

Cheers,
Allyson
---

Allyson Kapin
Partner, Rad Campaign

Check out our website!
http://www.RadCampaign.com

Rad Campaign
Web Design & Development I Online Marketing I Strategy
240-475-3362

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/womenwhotech

- -
Women Who Tech