[Announce] Sydney, Australia: LinuxChix lunch during OSDC, Thu 4 Dec

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Mon Nov 3 04:02:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Several of us are speaking at the Open Source Developer's Conference and
others are attending or in the area, so we're going to meet for lunch.

Date: Thurs 4th December 2008
Time: 12:30–13:30
Location: CBD restaurant, TBA

Please be prompt for lunch, as the conference only has a 1 hour lunch
break. We will likely meet at the chosen restaurant, rather than meeting
to walk there.

If anyone has suggestions for a restaurant that would be appreciated. It
should be vegetarian friendly and a banquet would be good, considering
that we won't have oodles of time. The conference is at 66 Goulburn St:
http://www.osdc.com.au/2008/location/

LinuxChix, guests of Chix and LinuxChix-friendly folk welcome. Please
RSVP to rsvp.sydney at au.linuxchix.org and let us know of dietary
requirements etc.

-Mary