[Announce] Collecting donations for Jenn's thank-you present

Valerie Henson val.henson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:17:17 UTC 2007

As a thank-you for 5 years of hard work, I'm collecting donations to
pay for hosting of Jenn and Dancer Vesperman's private servers.  My
goal is to collect 5 years worth of hosting money at a minimum; more
would be better.  As many of you know, they paid for hosting of
LinuxChix (including our insane mailing list traffic) from 2001 to
2006, often clogging up their personal home bandwidth with our
off-topic rants. :)

I created a Paypal account and a nice 'n' easy web donation button here:

http://infohost.nmt.edu/~val/donations.html

You don't need a Paypal account to donate.

I kick-started the fund with $100.  Suggested donation $10.  Have at it!

-VAL