[Announce] Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conf. -- Complimentary Invite for Aug 23

Heather Petty heatherp at rtcgroup.com
Sat Jul 16 04:33:56 EST 2005

In case you have any users in Indiana, thought this might be good to
share.  There's another one for St. Louis on the way.  Hope you'll find
these post-worthy.  Thank you!

Dear Indianapolis Linux Users,

We are pleased to announce that for the first time, the Real-Time and
Embedded Computing Conference is coming to your area!  The one-day
technical conference will be on Tuesday, August 23rd from 8am-3pm at the
Indianapolis Marriott East Hotel.

We invite you and your colleagues to be our guests

The Real-Time and Embedded event is Complimentary for each guest
(sponsored by the RTC Group and participating exhibitors).  It is
specifically designed for software and hardware engineers, project
managers, R&D, and Directors of Engineering who are designing for the
military & aerospace, telephony and datacom, industrial control,
instrumentation, embedded appliances and more.

Special conference presentations will feature technical breakout
sessions on FPGAs, Embedded Linux, Controller Area Network, RTOS and
much more.

The exhibition will run alongside the open-door technical sessions for
you to talk face-to-face with the vendors' technical experts.  The event
is hosted with free parking, free registration to all exhibits and
sessions, and we also invite you to be our guest for a buffet lunch at
noon.

Please extend this invitation to your associates on our behalf; they are
more than welcome to attend.

For a better overall view please visit
http://www.rtecc.com/indianapolis, or contact me directly and I will be
happy to send you a hard copy or pdf invitation.

Thank you for your time.  We hope to welcome you and your colleagues at
the Indianapolis Marriott East Hotel on August 23rd.

Heather Petty   ~ The RTC Group, USA ~

heatherp at rtcgroup.com