[Announce] Book reviews

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Thu Aug 28 10:13:49 EST 2003

I want to remind you all that any O'Reilly book not already reviewed in
LinuxChix Recommends is available for review. Just email
lcx.books at linuxchix.org and ask Linda if you can review a book. Linda
will contact our friends at O'Reilly, and they will send you a free (!)
copy of the book for review.

Review guidelines are available at the 'books' section of LinuxChix
Recommends - or you can look at existing reviews.

If you're not sure if you can write 'well enough', remember that this is
LinuxChix: all we need is for you to say if you'd recommend the book to
the newchix or the experienced folks, and why.  And if you want help
with writing it, we can do that too.

We also have a contact with Addison-Wesley, so if there's an A-W book
you'd like to review, we can ask. (No promises yet, we're still talking
things over there.)

Jenn V.
   My book 'Essential CVS': published by O'Reilly in June 2003.
jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/