[Announce]Nov 2nd Southern California Linux Expo

Rosie Jones rosie+ at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 22 17:41:22 EST 2002

The Southern California Linux Expo is on November 2nd, 2002 at USC in Los
Angeles, USA. See http://socallinuxexpo.com/

LinuxChixLA (the Los Angeles LinuxChix Chapter) has organized to have a
booth at the Expo. We'd welcome LinuxChix from nearby (San Diego? Orange
County? San Luis Abispo?) to come and meet us, or join us at our table for
recruiting members for new chapters. LinuxChix from farther-flung places
are welcomed and encouraged to drop by and say hi too!

If you're interested in getting involved, you can email
 me: Rosie Jones rosie at cs.cmu.edu (LinuxChixLA Chapter head)