[Announce]UUG-meeting in Trondheim, Norway (2002-09-11)

Magni Onsoien magnio at pvv.org
Thu Sep 5 14:53:15 EST 2002

(I have no idea about the size of the Norwegian audience here, not to
talk about the Trondheimish audience, but... :))

There is no LinuxChix-chapter in Trondheim, but there are several
*nix-groups and now we plan to have a common meeting to see if we can do
things together. If some other LinuxChix-members are in Trondheim, you
are very welcome to join :)

When: Wednesday Sept, 11, 2002 at 1800 CEST
Where: Uninett's new place at Teknobyen Innovasjonssenter

After the meeting we'll try to find some food somewhere.

(And on Friday there is the usual biweekly nerd-reunion at Peppe's in
Kjøpmannsgata, at 1900 CEST. Probably in the small room upstairs, ask
for Christensen. Welcome!)

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.