[Announce] Outage within the next 60 hours or so

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Mon Jul 22 21:05:29 EST 2002

Due to changes in our provider's rules, we need to move LinuxChix to a
new machine.

Dancer says:

Within the next 60 hours or so, I'll be copying the whole box onto
a new machine, and cutting over to it. This will involve a little bit of
outageness, as I get everything set up and tested. I'm also not sure
quite when I can pull this off.

Expect to see a temporary 'come back later' web-page whilst I'm getting
everything sorted. The mail server will also be out for part of the
process (no sense in having things coming in, during the copy and test
process, if they're not going to make it out again, right?)

It's all a little short-notice, yes. Bear with us.

We'll be down for a time, then we'll be back, folks.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/