[Announce] DC linuxchix meeting

Katie Bechtold katie at katie-and-rob.org
Thu Feb 7 11:55:34 EST 2002

There will be a DC Linuxchix meeting on Friday, 8 February 2002
at 8 p.m. at the Brickskellar saloon in DuPont Circle, Washington,
DC, USA.  As you may be guessing from the location :) , it's not
going to be a formal meeting with a speaker -- it'll just be us
talking about linux and linuxchix stuff.  I've probably heard from
everyone who's planning on coming, but if this is the first you've
heard of our resurrected chapter and you can make it, please do come!

Katie