[Announce] Melbourne regional chapter

Claudine Chionh claudine at replicant.apana.org.au
Fri Sep 28 14:51:32 EST 2001

I'm trying to revive the Melbourne (Australia) regional chapter of
Linuxchix.  I only know of Jenn and myself, but there may be lurkers from
Melbourne on this list, or perhaps other chix know people not on the list
who might be interested in joining.  I'd also be interested in hearing
from people who have set up Linuxchix chapters elsewhere - any ideas,
advice, things to avoid?

You can join the Melbourne list at
http://www.linuxchix.org/mailman/listinfo/melbourne .
The chapter may double as the Women's Special Interest Group of Linux
Users of Victoria <http;//www.luv.asn.au/> - I'll be writing to the LUV
committee over the weekend.

Sarah, could you update the regional chapters web page?  Skud's no longer
in Australia 8-< .

Claudine

--
Claudine Chionh, geek historian - Melbourne, AU - http://nullpage.org/