[announce] First ever Kansas City chapter meeting

Nicoya Helm nhelm2 at kumc.edu
Tue Jul 31 08:20:33 EST 2001

Just a reminder....

The first meeting of the Kansas City Linuxchix Chapter will be at 7:30 pm, Wednesday Aug 1st, at the Supreme Bean Coffee house, 1615 West 39th St., Kansas City MO.  This will be a very informal meeting. basically just an opportunity for local chix (from Kansas  _and_  Missouri!) to meet and greet (and also discuss how to better "publicize" our group).

If anyone needs more info or directions, please contact me directly - nhelm2 at kumc.edu.  Hope to see some of you there (and for those of you who already wrote and said you can't make this one,  hope to see you at the next!)

~~~Nicoya...