[announce] Next Triangle (Raleigh/Durham, NC) LinuxChix meeting

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Thu Nov 4 11:56:07 EST 1999

Hi, everyone,

The next regular meeting of Triangle LinuxChix will be two weeks from
yesterday, on Wednesday, November 17 at 6:30 PM.  We will be meeting at
Treybrooke Clubhouse, 201 Treybrooke Drive, in Morrisville, NC.  The topic
for the meeting is "Migrating to Linux on the Desktop", which should be a
really interesting presentation.  I've corrected the directions on the web
page, so for those of you who didn't make it last time, or need a refresher,
they are at:

http://www.netferrets.net/trianglelinuxchix/treybrooke.html

I'd like to thank Ann Meeker-O'Connell, who has gotten us listed in the
Preview section of the Durham Herald Sun for next Friday.  I'd also like to
than Ann again for arranging food for next meeting, and I'd also like to
thank Michelle Leonard for being our guest speaker.

So, everyone, please mark your calendar for both events this month:

Installfest  --  Sunday, November 14, 4:30 PM  (setup at 4:00)
Meeting -- Wednesday, November 17., 6:30 PM

I hope to see y'all there!

Take care,
Caity Martin