[announce] site update

Deb Richardson deb at thepuffingroup.com
Sat Dec 11 02:32:35 EST 1999

Hi all.

I've made a few updates to the website.  As you'll read in the note on
the front page, I'm going to be on vacation for a while this holiday
season.  If you want or need updates or additions made to the site
anytime before the new year, I _strongly_ recommend that you contact me
about them ASAP (ie: on or before this coming Friday).

After next Sunday I cannot guarantee the state of my 'net connectivity
until the 29th of Dec, and chances are that things will be a little busy
for me between the 29th and the 2nd or 3rd of Jan.

Wow.  Y2K is upon us.  Time certainly does fly, doesn't it?

Right.  So, take this as ample warning that the site will be going
basically dormant for a few weeks during the holiday season.  It's been
a _long_ time since I've had a vacation of any description, and to be
honest, I need to just sit and do nothing for a few days ;>

Take care.

- deb

deb at thepuffingroup.com
deb at linuxchix.org