[announce] Triangle LinuxChix Holiday Party!

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Wed Dec 8 11:28:16 EST 1999

Hi, everyone,

The next Triangle LinuxChix meeting will be a week from tonight,
Wednesday, December 15th at 6:30 PM, at the Treybrooke Clubhouse in
Morrisville.  No, for once, we don't have a technical presentation.
Instead, it's our first annual Holiday Party and potluck dinner.  We
will have a ridiculous "evil computer tries to take over the world"
movie to poke fun at downstairs, and plenty of room for socializing
upstairs.  Voting on the movie is about to take place on the Triangle
LinuxChix chapter mailing list.

Please come and join us, and spouses, SO's, and friends are definitely
welcome and invited.

Additional information, including directions and info on our chapter
mailing list are available at:

http://www.netferrets.net/trianglelinuxchix

I hope to see lots of you there.

All the best,
Caity Martin
insane organizer

p.s.:  As requested, January's presentation topic will be IP
Masquerading, so please put that on your calendar :)