[Actionchix] Going inactive

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun May 15 15:11:59 UTC 2011

G'day all :)

I've been inactive for a long time now due to illness, and since denial is getting me nowhere ;) (doncha just hate that?) and things refuse to improve, I am going nomail or unsubbing from all my lists, including several Linuxchix lists.

Really enjoyed sharing stuff with you when I could. :)

I much appreciate your good wishes in the abstract, but please don't send them to me, because I'm not up to it and would just feel worse that I couldn't read enough and reply. Today's Stalinist purge of my mail settings is in the hope that I can actually understand what's left.

I wish you all the best. :)

(Sent to actionchix only but applies to announce, aussiechix, chix courses, grrls-only, grrltalk, issues, volunteer as well, plus other women-in-computing groups)

from Clytie

Clytie Siddall -- Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Apologies if this email is badly written or difficult to understand: due to illness, the writer has cognitive problems, has great difficulty typing and is severely debilitated: http://www.hfme.org/