[Actionchix] ChixBits regular columns - Voting Results

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Fri Jan 4 20:17:49 UTC 2008

I think logically, we can make the following floating columns:

-"What if?"  (Short Fiction that explores the themes and spirit of
linuxchix, any genre: SF, historical fiction, memoirs, etc.)

-"New linux-based/open source gadgets to watch out for"

-"Fix it yourself - short how to on Linux utilities"

This means that different Chix write for these 3 regular columns.

However, I guess it really just depends on who volunteers to
write-regularly/contribute-sometimes for each article.

I'll send out a volunteer thread on who wants to join the Writers Team
as a regular columnist, or as a 'freelancer', then we can take it from
there.

Thanks,

rs