[Actionchix] ChixBits Format

Cristina Ingram compscicris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:48:47 UTC 2007

<design team hat on and twirling around with the thought processes>

I agree with the update issue.  I think that changing content with previews
and other goodies will keep people coming back till the issue for that
quarter is done.  I am thinking that regular news and updates on technology,
people, etc. will keep the magazine in peoples minds.  Also offering update
alerts to be emailed to those who subscribe to this feature, but I am unsure
if this feature is available with Drupal (I need to RTFM) or if we could do
a script.  Either way, there should be a way to work this out.

Cristina