[Actionchix] Hacking through the electrical outlet?

Lloyd Dettering ldettering1 at cogeco.ca
Tue Feb 27 22:59:34 UTC 2007

For nearly a year, my WinXPPro, S.P.2 has been hacked even after I've taken the Ethernet adapter out of the PC and the PC is only connected to the electrical outlet via my APC Backup-UPS (no Internet connection). ????? My emails have been intercepted, "The page cannot be found" message appears when I try to access sites that may be helpful. Howe do I stop this from occurring? Not that I hope to receive any reply considering the hacking interceptions!