[Actionchix] HTML cleanup

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Wed May 10 06:27:37 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 20:09 -0700, jennyw wrote:

> If anyone has ideas or wants to get involved in proposing guidelines for
> the import, feel free to speak out (mostly it's me and Chris talking
> right now).  Apologies for things taking a while -- I think both Chris
> and I have gotten hit with a few things lately (the consulting life --
> feast or famine).
yes, sorry my schedule got out of hand -

I've posted some static html files at
http://mosshead.com/projects/linuxchix/statichtml/ for anyone who wishes
to help out.

The linuxlive page works in most browsers, the home page has a float
drop issue in IE 5.0. on windows 2000.

Since this is a temporary fix, I would vote for not spending too much
time on really old browsers like IE 5 on windows 2000. What do others
think?

-chris