[Actionchix] browser testing for web designers

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Mar 31 13:34:44 EST 2006

On 31/03/2006, at 3:23 AM, chris wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 22:53 -0800, chris wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I had an extra user on my browsercam account so have created an
>> account
>> for designers to use for browser testing
> hrm, must've been tired last night.

Did wonder... site certainly could have been busy!

> I've changed the password - please email me if you'd like access to
> the browsercam account!

It's a terrific idea, didn't know about it: means you don't have to
keep copies of the latest version of each browser on your system, and
means you can test cross-platform [1]. Great. :)

Ouch... way too expensive for me. All my pages are voluntary stuff,
no income. An opportunity like the one chris has set up might work
for some of the projects, though... it's an idea.

Thanks for the info, chris! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] I was trying to explain to Trinh why her scanned (on Mac OSX)
painting looked so dark to her teacher (running Windoze XP). Would
you believe her remote access teacher tells her she can't send links
to her work, because their spam filter grabs text mail with links,
but has to send attachments??