[Actionchix] reiterate for feedback

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Jul 10 14:25:26 UTC 2006

I like this design, too. The colors are soothing, and the
dollar-sign-less bash prompt is great!

Weirdly, I'm the logo just doesn't seem to fit for me. I don't know
whether it's the logo itself or that the color of the logo is a
different color than everything else. I notice that the logos we've been
seeing in designs are unaltered -- I'm not sure if this is because
that's what designers like, or if it's too hard to change them for a
mockup, or if it seems like we should keep the originals intact. As for
the last, I think Val mentioned that she has line art and that the logos
can be modified colors can be changed.

Also, and this might be a terrible suggestion, but what would it look
like if the nav were on the right, and the text wrapped around it (like
is done with the logo right now)?  Maybe the logo could go above or
below the nav (that might be an even more terrible idea)? When I scroll
down on a page with a left nav, I often wish the whitespace under it
could be filled with something ...

Jen