[Actionchix] Delay in decision making

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Jul 6 00:01:06 UTC 2006

I'm really sorry to continue to be so wishy-washy. This is a really
really bad month for me as far as having time to even glance at people's
work.

However, that sucks. So I'll do it anyway.

Here's what's going to happen:

 - by Tuesday 11th July I'm going to have looked at Chris and Amy's
   information architecture document and any further work on the wiki.
   Assuming that it is basically together, and I assume it is, I will
   ask Dancer to set up Plone on the new webserver and begin requesting
   volunteers to move content. (Probably the old site, with the
   exception of the news, will be set read-only.)

 - as soon as the move is completely, which I hope is by Friday 22nd
   July, I will start looking at designs

Now one thing I would like volunteers for is holding me to those dates.
If I miss them, complain.

-Mary